Tehama Trial – Specific Terms
If you as an Organization register a Service Account on the Site for a
free trial, Pythian will make available to the Organization the ability
to use the Platform on a one-time trial basis free of charge, subject to
the terms and conditions available at the Organization Terms
and these specific Trial Terms.
Tehama Trial Features
- 1 Tehama Secure Room, up to 30 calendar days’ duration
- Up to 80 Tehama Compute Units (“TCUs”).
- Support: Basic Support Plan
Trial Tehama Room Specifications
- File Vault Storage: 200GB
- Max Desktops: 2
- Session Storage: 1 TB
- Multi-Region Support: 1 Region Max
The trial will commence on the date the Organization creates a Trial Room and will continue until the end of one calendar month starting on the date the Organization creates this Trial Room. Upon expiration of the Trial term, the trial will automatically convert into a paid Subscription Plan with the same features identified under section (a) above, unless the Organization notifies Pythian of its intention not to continue using the Platform upon the expiration of the Trial term. For clarity:
- Pythian reserves the right to terminate the Trial before the expiration of the Trial term in its sole discretion.
- Usage of the Platform that falls outside of the Trial features identified under (a) above will be charged in accordance with the applicable TCU rates. Pythian, however, reserves the right to terminate the Trial after 80 TCUs of usage.
- The Organization may make changes to the features of its initial Subscription Plan, including room options, desktop options and support plan through its authorized administrator providing such changes do not exceed the 80 TCU guidance.
Any Content submitted to the Platform by the Organization and its Members during the trial will be permanently lost unless the Organization purchases a Subscription Plan or export such Content before the end of the trial period.