Tehama - Support Plans
Tehama’s support program for the Service has three plan tiers – Standard, Professional, and Enterprise. The support services set forth below for Your applicable plan will be provided to You for the Term of Your Agreement, provided that: (i) You are current on Your obligations under Your Agreement; (ii) Your use of the Service is in accordance with the Documentation; (iii) service malfunctions, Errors (defined below), or Your support requests have not been caused by Your modification of the Service; and (iv) service malfunctions, Errors, or Your support requests have not been caused by the use or operation of the Service with any hardware, software or media not authorized in the Documentation or by Tehama in writing.
The Standard Support Plan is provided to You as part of Your Subscription Plan at no additional charge. The Professional or Enterprise Support Plans, which may be purchased by You at an additional charge, include additional or enhanced support services as described below. Professional or Enterprise Support Plans must be purchased for, and offered to, all Your registered Users. Professional and Enterprise Support Plans may not be purchased for a subset of Your Users accessing the Service and only one level of support can be associated with a given Subscriber at any one time.
"Designated Contacts" are Users whom You identify as primary liaisons for Service technical support. You shall identify between one (1) and four (4) Designated Contacts. You shall promptly notify Tehama whenever you make a change in your Designated Contacts.
Your Designated Contacts shall be responsible for:
- overseeing Your support case activity;
- developing and deploying troubleshooting processes within Your Organization; and
- resolving password reset, username and lockout issues for You.
You shall ensure that Designated Contacts:
- are knowledgeable about Your use of the Services to help resolve, and to assist in analyzing and resolving, technical issues;
- have a basic understanding of any problem that is the subject of a case, and the ability to reproduce the problem in order to assist in diagnosing and triaging it; and
- coordinate support program activities with Tehama Customer Success representatives, as applicable.
Contacting Support and Creating a Case
The primary entry point for submitting a support ticket to create a case is the Support Portal at https://help.tehama.io/hc/en-ca/requests/new.
Your Designated Contacts may create and submit a case in any of the following ways:
- By selecting “Create A Case” in the Support Portal and populating the relevant information. Professional and Enterprise cases are priority-routed to the appropriate support teams.
- By telephone call to customer support at 1-888-792-5104. For Severity Level 1 issues, customer must call customer support. Telephone support is available in English during core business hours (9:00 am to 9:00 pm ET Monday to Friday, excluding Ontario statutory holidays).
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By chat window, available on the Tehama site. Chat support is available in English during core business hours (9:00 am to 9:00 pm ET Monday to Friday, excluding Ontario statutory holidays).
Your Designated Contacts will be asked to provide Your company name and contact information, and each case will be assigned a unique case number. For assistance with User password resets, Your Users should use the "Forgot your password?" link on the login page or contact a Designated Contact or Your system administrator.
When You create a case to notify Tehama of a suspected Error, You must provide detailed information about the Error, including, for example, the context in which it was encountered, details of Your system configuration, and the steps necessary to generate or reproduce the Error.
Tehama shall supply all extensions, enhancements, and other changes which Tehama deems to be logical improvements or extensions ("Updates") incorporated into the Service which Tehama elects, in its sole discretion, to make generally available to its customers without additional charge to active and current customers.
"Error" means a reproducible failure of the Service to perform in substantial conformity with the applicable Documentation when properly implemented and used.
Issue Severity Levels and Descriptions
Cases will be categorized and handled according to an assigned severity level. The case severity level is selected by the User at time of case creation, and will be updated by Tehama as follows:
|S1||Critical product availability issue affecting all Users. Confirmed data breach and/or security issues. Unrecoverable data loss situations. Situation requiring executive communication to customers.|
|S2||End user functionality is persistently broken or has continuous performance problems.|
|S3||Issue affecting some but not all Users. A short-term workaround is available.|
|S4||Medium Inquiry regarding a routine technical issue; information requested on application capabilities, navigation, installation or configuration.|
Tehama will make all commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the following response times with respect to support requests. This will include, but is not limited to, minimally ensuring that a Tehama support engineer will be available by phone 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET), Monday-Friday, excluding Ontario statutory holidays.
Response Time is defined as the time necessary to acknowledge the receipt of a submitted case. For a case submitted by telephone, it is assumed that the response time is immediately met upon the call being answered.
|S1-S4||2 Hours||1 Hour||15 minutes|
Tehama must be able to reproduce Errors in order to resolve them. You agree to cooperate and work closely with Tehama to reproduce Errors, including conducting diagnostic or troubleshooting activities as reasonably requested.
The Professional Support Plan and Enterprise Support Plan include access to Tehama Support Managers. Support Managers are product and market experts who engage with customers to assist with Tehama Service adoption and utilization, including sharing advice and guidance related to optimizing customer’s ongoing use of the Service. You are responsible for evaluating any advice or guidance received from Tehama and for implementing any such advice and guidance.
The Support Plans do not include:
- Assistance with Tehama usernames. For assistance with usernames, Users should contact their system administrator;
- Assistance with non-Tehama products, services or technologies, including implementation, administration or use of third-party enabling technologies such as databases, computer networks or communications systems; or
- Assistance with installation or configuration of hardware, including computers, hard drives, networks or printers.
Changes to Support Plans
Tehama may modify any of its Support Plans from time to time, provided the level of support under Your current support plan will not materially decrease during Your current Subscription Plan term.